Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Sleepy Bébé site for individual and non-business use only. This is just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Sleepy Bébé site;
- remove any copyrighted or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Sleepy Bébé whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The use of this website or any reliance by you of any information contained on this website does not constitute or replace any medical advice which you may receive from a qualified medical professional. This website offers only educational and sleep support services, and any advice or additional information on the services.
The materials on Sleepy Bébé site are given "as is". Sleepy Bébé makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies all other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Sleepy Bébé does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
On no occasion shouldSleepy Bébé or its suppliers be subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference), emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Sleepy Bébé Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Sleepy Bébé or an Sleepy Bébé approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Sleepy Bébé website could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Sleepy Bébé does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are exact, finished, or current. Sleepy Bébé may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its website whenever and without notification. Sleepy Bébé does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Sleepy Bébé has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Sleepy Bébé of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Sleepy Bébé may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever and without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Sleepy Bébé site should be administered by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A with respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.